Pages

.

Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese

I pulled 2 large bags of mini bagels out of our freezer last weekend.  I needed some extra room in there.  I was wondering what to do with all those bagels.  Then, I remembered a recipe for Pumpkin Cream Cheese that I had pinned recently.  I had all the ingredients on hand.  So, I whipped it up hoping it would help those bagels disappear!

Ingredients (printable recipe)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin puree
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla
3 Tablespoons brown sugar (Dark is best!)
Dash of salt
Directions
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
  
Adapted from LaaLoosh.  (Original recipe is a low-fat/ less sugar Weight Watchers friendly recipe.)

The Results...
Pumpkin pie on a bagel!  If you like pumpkin pie then you'll like Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese.  It's sweet, creamy and pumpkin-y with just the right amount of spice.  Everyone gobbled this right up including my little toddler.  You can see her little hand trying to grab more in the photo!     

This is delicious for breakfast or anytime as a snack.  One bag of bagels did disappear along with this yummy cream cheese! 


Another recipe you might like is  Cherry Cream Cheese.

I share recipes at these linky parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment