Pages

.

Don't Try This At Home

How does Cherry Pie Muffins sound?  Sounded delicious to me.  I found the recipe here.  Thoughts of warm, cherry pie and freshly baked muffins came to my mind as I glanced over the recipe.  It seemed to be a typical muffin-type recipe.  What could possibly go wrong?  This is what went wrong...
First of all, the streusel topping was never crumbly.  It just kind of melted all over the muffin and left little puddles of butter at the bottom of the cups.  The muffins also had a very strange taste to them.  I thought my husband came closest to describing their flavor as "old leftover turkey."  I guess when you try enough new recipes, you're bound to come across a disaster here and there.  Honestly, this is one of the worst recipes I've ever tried.  Don't try this at home, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment